Texas Law Firm Websites
All businesses today need a website that allows customers and clients to find them so they can promote their business. This includes law firms, as well. If you do not yet have a website for your law firm, or you are unsure of whether your website is living up to its potential, our Texas law firm website experts are here to help. Below are a few of the elements we can include on your website so it delivers the results you are looking for.
Important Elements of Any Texas Law Firm Website
It is true that law firms need a website just like any other business, but there are elements more important to Houston law firm website design than other industries. These include:
- ‘Our Firm’ page: A page that tells visitors about your firm, your story, and your approach to legal issues is essential for your website. Lawyers do not always tackle the same issue in the same manner and a page telling visitors about your firm will build trust by letting them know what to expect when they work with you.
- Biographies: Just as you want to tell visitors about your firm, you also want to tell them about the lawyers within it. People need to know who they are working with, and that is particularly true when they have a legal issue that requires a certain degree of trust and privacy.
- Practice pages and sub-practice pages: Practice pages tell visitors whether you can help them with their legal issue, and sub-practice pages tell them even more about a particular topic. These pages also help with link building, SEO, and other important elements of San Antonio law firm website design.
- Disclaimer: You may provide some legal information to visitors to your website, but it is important to be very specific about the relationship that does or does not create. All lawyers should have a disclaimer on their site that tells visitors the content does not create a client-attorney relationship and that the information only provides basic legal advice.
All of the above elements are important and our Dallas law firm website experts can advise on additional elements to include in yours. However, it is just as important to ensure your website complies with Google’s requirements.
Our Texas Law Firm Website Experts will Keep You Complaint
It is true that Google is not the only search engine out there, but it is the largest and the one that is used most often by Internet users. As such, it is usually Google’s algorithms and requirements that webmasters pay the most attention to. There are hundreds of details Google-friendly websites should include, but the most important are as follows:
- Naturally link to other websites and have other websites link to your website.
- Ensure your site is easily accessible by providing mobile options and including a logical link structure.
- Provide visitors with the information they are looking for.
- Create your Texas law firm website for users, not the search engines.
While these are some of the most important considerations, our law firm website designers will advise on others, as well as what to avoid.
Our Team of Experts in Law Firm Website in Austin Can Help Your Firm
If you have a law firm but do not yet have a website for it, our Texas law firm website experts can help. At MileMark Media, we know what to include in your website so clients can find you, and your practice can bring in more revenue. Call us today at 866-598-6235 or contact us online to learn more about how we can help.