Texas Law Firm Marketing
Website Design & SEO Experts Serving Texas
All businesses today need a website that allows customers and clients to find them so they can promote their business. This includes law firms, as well. If you do not yet have a website for your law firm, or you are unsure of whether your website is living up to its potential, our Texas law firm marketing experts are here to help. Below are a few of the elements we can include on your website so it delivers the results you are looking for.
Texas Law Firm Web Design
Today, it is essential that your law firm has an effective web presence. Regardless of the size of your firm, or if you have just started your practice or have been growing it for years, your website must have a professional look, incorporate the best SEO practices, and be meticulously organized. The content, visual appeal, user experience, and functionality should not only meet the expectations of users, but exceed them. If you feel that your website is not delivering the results you were expecting, our Texas law firm web design experts are here to help.
Web Design for Established Law Firms
You may not think you need a new Houston law firm web design if your firm is already well established, particularly if your practice already has a website. However, we can tweak your site so that it boosts awareness of your brand and that incorporates many different features that will allow your firm to expand its reach. Whether you need content optimized for SEO purposes, or you need a website designed that is as beautiful and unique as your firm, our team of experts can make it happen.
Web Design for New Firms
If you have just started your practice, you need a professional San Antonio law firm web design. The legal industry in Texas, and throughout the rest of the country, is extremely competitive. You need a website that will stand out from the crowd and put you head and shoulders above the competition. We bring the knowledge and insights necessary to make this happen and will make sure you have the right optimized content from the very beginning.
Texas Law Firm SEO
When someone searches for a “Texas law firm” on Google, or for a “lawyer near me,” is it your site they see first, or is it a competitor’s? If it is not yours, you need to change your Texas law firm SEO strategy so your firm gets found by more people. As a lawyer though, you are busy and because SEO is a long-term strategy, it requires commitment and dedication. Our Texas law firm SEO experts know the best practices to use that will get your site found by more clients and get you more business.
In order to be found by the search engines, your website must be optimized. This means including a header, content, image, URL, title tag, and meta attributions. All of these elements will help Google better find your website so it can display in the search engine results. If your website does not have these attributions, neither Google or online users will be able to find it.
Ease of Navigation
Everyone knows how frustrating it is to visit a website that does not have easy navigation tools that help you find information quickly. Users will typically only stay on a website for ten to twenty seconds and sometimes, not even that long. Our Houston law firm SEO experts know how to create accessible navigation that will not negatively affect the SEO on your site and that will result in more people staying on your page instead of pushing the back button.
You cannot talk about Texas law firm SEO without talking about keywords. Keywords are essential to your SEO efforts. You must choose the right keywords, and know how to use them so they are not considered spam by the search engines, but so that they are noticed and picked up by Google’s bots. While content must include keywords, it should also be informative and helpful to visitors otherwise, it is not worth creating.
Any time another website includes the link to your website on their pages, it acts as a vote for your site. The more votes your website has, the higher it will rank in the search engine results pages. Many people think it is extremely difficult to get other websites to link to their own, but it is not. A San Antonio law firm SEO company will list your website in online directories, such as Google My Business, to help you get more backlinks that will also boost awareness for your firm online.
Our Texas Law Firm SEO Experts Can Help with Your Website
If your law firm is not delivering the results you expected, ourAustin law firm SEO experts can help. At MileMark Media, we know the SEO tactics that will improve your site and draw in more qualified leads that have the best chance of converting into clients. Call us today or contact us online to speak with one of our skilled team members and to learn more about how we can help with your site.
What Can We Do for You?
When working with our Dallas law firm web design experts, we will provide you with:
- A custom design: We will sit down with you to gain a full understanding of what you need from your website design so we ensure we give it to you.
- Quality development: We will build your website using the latest framework so it will work effectively across mobile and desktop devices.
- Tailored content: We will create tailored content for your website that gets found by visitors and that will allow you to make changes as you want, without having to learn HTML or CSS.
The above elements are of utmost importance to us every time we create a website, and we incorporate them onto every aspect of your site. When working with us, you will receive a Texas law firm web design that includes bio pages, newsletter signups, user access control, and more. We know how important your Houston law firm web design is to you, which is why it is so important to us, too.
Important Elements of Any Law Firm Website
It is true that law firms need a website just like any other business, but there are elements more important to Houston law firm website design than other industries. These include:
- ‘Our Firm’ page: A page that tells visitors about your firm, your story, and your approach to legal issues is essential for your website. Lawyers do not always tackle the same issue in the same manner and a page telling visitors about your firm will build trust by letting them know what to expect when they work with you.
- Biographies: Just as you want to tell visitors about your firm, you also want to tell them about the lawyers within it. People need to know who they are working with, and that is particularly true when they have a legal issue that requires a certain degree of trust and privacy.
- Practice pages and sub-practice pages: Practice pages tell visitors whether you can help them with their legal issue, and sub-practice pages tell them even more about a particular topic. These pages also help with link building, SEO, and other important elements of San Antonio law firm website design.
- Disclaimer: You may provide some legal information to visitors to your website, but it is important to be very specific about the relationship that does or does not create. All lawyers should have a disclaimer on their site that tells visitors the content does not create a client-attorney relationship and that the information only provides basic legal advice.
All of the above elements are important and our Dallas law firm website experts can advise on additional elements to include in yours. However, it is just as important to ensure your website complies with Google’s requirements.
We Will Keep You Compliant
It is true that Google is not the only search engine out there, but it is the largest and the one that is used most often by Internet users. As such, it is usually Google’s algorithms and requirements that webmasters pay the most attention to. There are hundreds of details Google-friendly websites should include, but the most important are as follows:
- Naturally link to other websites and have other websites link to your website.
- Ensure your site is easily accessible by providing mobile options and including a logical link structure.
- Provide visitors with the information they are looking for.
- Create your Texas law firm website for users, not the search engines.
While these are some of the most important considerations, our law firm website designers will advise on others, as well as what to avoid.
Our Texas Legal Marketing Experts Can Help Your Firm
If you have a law firm but do not yet have a website for it, our Texas law firm website experts can help. At MileMark Media, we know what to include in your website so clients can find you, and your practice can bring in more revenue. Call us today at 866-598-6235 or contact us online to learn more about how we can help.