Millions of unique searches are entered into the major search engines every month, the majority of them are to find local businesses. Why is it only a small percentage of organizations put thought into their website and search engine results, or even claim their online business listing with minimal effort? Our expert legal marketing company has years of experience specifically marketing lawyers and law firms in the legal industry. We provide top notch service and results from start to finish, whether you need a new website for a new law firm, or want to revamp your current marketing efforts, the legal marketing gurus at MileMark Media can help, contact us for a consultation today.
- Law Firm Websites
- Law Firm SEO
- Law Firm Website Redesign
- Law Firm Social Media & Blog Marketing
- Law Firm Website Hosting
- Law Firm Videos
- Law Firm PPC
- Law Firm Live Chat
Responsive Law Firm Websites Designed To Be Mobile Ready
Our expert legal web designers will develop a spectacular, professional website for your law firm using Responsive Web Design that provides an optimal viewing experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices from mobile phones to desktop computer monitors.
Legal SEO & Local Optimization
- Law Firm SEO – Expand your footprint online by grabbing a larger percentage of the organic search results. We write custom, high quality content targeted toward converting users and putting your pages in front of qualified searchers. We follow best practices in all aspects of SEO, our combined experience as law firm marketing experts will prove itself in the traffic and lead reports.
- Local Optimization – Gain control over your law firm’s local online and GPS/Maps presence, ensure consistent information on all major business provider directories. Our local search experts manage, update, verify and refine your local citations on an ongoing basis, the result is a stronger presence in Google Maps, Bing, Yahoo, Apple, Waze, Yelp, and other major GPS Services and local websites. (All premium local services included)
- Social Media & Blogging – Be found by qualified prospects looking for your law firm’s services on leading social networking websites, we create and/or takeover existing Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn profiles. We optimize the profile and post custom, targeted blog posts each month to keep users engaged, we also run sponsored posts to increase likes. Social Media Optimization ties in strongly with Local Optimization and SEO to provide a good overall brand picture to the search engines and users.
- Traffic Reporting, Call Tracking, Live Chat – We provide monthly reporting to assist your firm in measuring progress. We use industry standard Google Analytics for measuring traffic and reporting, all reports are manually cleaned of spam so you only see the actual traffic and leads coming into your site. We can also set up call tracking numbers and/or live chat service, both of which provide a greater level of detail into potential clients contacting the firm.
Legal Social Media Marketing
With MileMark Media™ Social Media, you’ll get:
- Social Media Setup to engage potential client. Our team will set up your law firm’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn with feeds to your blog.
- Blogs that communicates your firm’s message effectively.
- Attorney authored content. Partner with our team to develop a blog content plan on your practice area and geographic focus. We will write blogs on a weekly or b-weekly basis.
- Submission to Blog Directories that improves your blog’s exposure to searchers. We’ll submit your blog to legal blog lists and key blog directories.
- Improve your firm’s chances of attracting prospective clients through your blog and top social media sites.
- Establish your law firm as a respected source for information related to a specific practice area.
- Promote your firm to those prospects currently not aware of your services driving more traffic to your website and generating more leads.
Legal Marketing FAQ
Frequently asked questions about legal marketing. Contact our law firm marketing experts today for more information or a free consultation.
How Do You Market A Law Firm?
There are many ways to market a law firm, some of them include digital marketing, online and print display advertising, billboards, television and radio commercials, email and physical mail, and more. Some options will work better for certain law firms but in general the fastest growing trend in legal marketing is digital and internet. Below are some ways you can take advantage of marketing your law firm.
- Explore different marketing options – Use all options possible that suite your firm, especially free options. Claiming profiles and cleaning up your business information on the internet is a great start. Find what marketing avenues work for your firm.
- Create great content – Content is key in any marketing campaign, same applies to legal marketing. Create compelling, unique content that is good for readers and good for search engines. One good piece of content can go a long way.
- Word of mouth and referrals work – Referrals will always be an important part of law firm marketing and business. Keep good relationships with peers and clients, it can generate leads for a long time.
- Focus on reviews – In today’s marketing landscape reviews are more important than ever. Try to focus on encouraging good reviews without any spam tactics. Look at your law firm presence and review rating across multiple sites, see what clients are saying.
- Brand consistency – Take a look at your law firm’s branding, is it identical across mediums? The website, business profiles, cards, brochures and any other marketing material should have consistent branding with the look and feel of your firm. Logos, colors and themes are important for a website and other marketing assets, they can play a big part in conversion rate.
How Do I Get Clients As A Law Firm?
Whether you are just out of law school or have been practicing for years, there are always answers to the question – How do I get clients as a law firm?. One of the easiest and fastest ways is simply word of mouth. Let all friends and family know about your law firm business. Here are a few more ways to get noticed.
Join Local Bar Associations
Joining bar associations around you is one of the first steps you should do as a new or existing lawyer who wishes to expand their presence. At the very least it will grow your personal network so you can rely on other experienced colleagues for advice. Many times it leads to relationships that create future leads.
Join Local Community Groups
Look for other community groups within your area, often these are great opportunities to network. You never know when your neighbors will need a lawyer.
Market Your Law Firm Online
Internet marketing and websites have become the dominating force in legal marketing. It is crucial today to have a website, even better if that website is branded with great content. Don’t skip this important marketing vertical, you will be surprised how much traffic and exposure a successful online legal marketing campaign can create.
Let potential clients see who you are as a firm, in the form of imagery and quality content. Post often but make sure it engages your followers, look for latest trends and compelling content. Follow other relevant users and encourage them as well.
Paid & Display Advertising
There is paid advertising in the form of online PPC or pay per click, as well as print and display advertising. Much of paid and display advertising is costly, and reserved for firms with high marketing budgets. This does not mean you should rule it out, experiment with campaigns within your means, see if paid advertising helps your law firm.
Lead Generation Services
There are many lead generation services out there, especially in legal marketing, not many are great. Make sure you aren’t sucked into any type of paid agreement that doesn’t lead to results for your firm. Oftentimes these services are costly, and the leads aren’t always qualified.
Contact Our Experienced Legal Marketing Company Today
Our legal marketing specialists can provide a consultation of your current site and the search engine landscape. Give us a call, email or live chat and we’d be happy to discuss your goals and review your law firm website for free.