Legal Social Media & Blog Marketing
Websites are crucial for law firms today, as they allow firms to get noticed by existing and new clients. However, having a dynamic and responsive website is not enough. Social media has completely changed the ways in which clients communicate with law firms, and how they find them, as well. Combined, blogs and social media platforms today make up two-thirds of the activity of online users. For this reason, it is crucial that in conjunction with your website, your law firm also has a comprehensive legal social media & blog marketing strategy that incorporates regular updates, as well as regular blog posting.
How Social Media can Help Your Law Firm
Your law firm will reap many benefits when an effective social media campaign is in place. Visibility on social media can provide your law firm with:
- Establishing an online presence: Although many online users will first go to a major search engine, such as Google, to find information, many will also turn to social media platforms. If your law firm is not engaging in social media marketing, those users will likely find your competition before they find you.
- Establishing authority: Your social media profiles provide a way for you to establish authority within the legal industry. Using these platforms, you can answer user questions and share blog posts that establish your firm as an authority in the legal industry.
- Increasing networking potential: Social media platforms connect you with new and existing clients. As your social media posts reach more people, you increase your networking potential, bringing in more revenue.
How We Can Help
Your legal expertise allows you to help clients with their legal matters every day. Our legal marketing expertise allows more clients to find you, so you can help even more people. Our services include:
- Profile creation: If your firm does not already have a presence on Facebook, Twitter, and the other major social media platforms, we will create a profile complete with feeds to your blog.
- Blog posting: Blog posting gives you a chance to fully showcase your knowledge of the law, which establishes you as an authority on the subject, and will make you more visible in the rankings.
- Knowledgeable content: We provide attorney-authored content in the form of weekly or bi-weekly blog posts that ensure all information is accurate. We also include a geographic focus, so posts are seen by those that are right in your community.
- Visibility in blog directories: Appearing in blog directories further increases your online presence, and brings in more clients to your firm.
- Lead generation: The chances are good that your law firm is surrounded by prospects that simply are not aware you are there to help. Law firm social media and blog marketing can help increase your presence to these prospects, which drives more traffic to your website and generates leads.
Call Our Legal Social Media and Blog Marketing Team
Many law firm leaders are aware that they must have a website, as well as a social media and blog presence. Unfortunately, many do not know how to do it, or are simply too busy running their firm to get bogged down by algorithms and guidelines. It is for this reason that our legal blog and social media marketing team is here to help. We know what the search engines are looking for and how to create interesting and helpful blog posts, all in an effort to get your firm noticed. When you need online marketing help, call us to learn more about what we can do for your firm.