Lawyer Marketing Experts
A big part of running your own law firm is also running your own business, which includes implementing quality lawyer marketing strategies. Some of the most effective and most affordable means of marketing your law firm today are online, but there is a lot to know. So, where do you begin in your legal marketing efforts? You can start with the tips below. Another option is to contact our skilled lawyer marketing team to walk you through our process and see if a custom legal marketing plan is right for you, we offer the best service and results in the industry.
- Website Design
- Website Redesign
- Website Hosting
- Website Audit
- Lawyer SEO
- Lawyer PPC
- Social Media and Blogging
- Lawyer Videos
Know Your Competition
As a lawyer, you know how important research is, and that holds true when it comes to knowing your competition, too. If you do not know your competition, you do not know what sets you apart from them. Only once you have this understanding can you let potential leads know what makes you a better lawyer, so they convert into clients. Research your competition thoroughly to learn what they are saying and what they are doing successfully, so you can make sure your campaign is more effective than theirs.
Know Your Audience
It’s critical to understand who you’re promoting your services to. However, it is important to note that not everyone who need legal assistance wishes to engage a legal practitioner. To effectively advertise your services, you must develop a marketing strategy that addresses the demands of your target client group. Your marketing plan should identify the services you provide and explain how those services might benefit your clientele. As part of your marketing strategy, you should do market research to discover your ideal target audience. The insights gleaned from market research may help you develop your law firm’s marketing approach and reach out to new clients.
Design an Effective Law Firm Website
Websites are an essential component of any law practice marketing strategy and branding. They are used to collect leads and turn visitors into customers. When customers visit your website, they should see a professional-looking landing page with a clear message about the services you offer. On your law firm website, you should be able to express your brand message as well as provide information about your firm’s practice areas. This allows potential clients to discover more about your company and the services it provides. It is advised that you take some time before you begin constructing your law firm’s website to consider how you want the page to appear and what information you want to include on it. Then, design a minimal layout for the page and fill it with appealing information to boost conversions.
Here are some of the most crucial components of a successful lawyer website:
- An appealing design – The landing page’s design should be clean, straightforward, and easy to browse.
- A clear call to action – Include a clear call to action on your landing page that encourages visitors to fill out the form on your website and submit their contact information. Include a social share button so that visitors may share the page on their preferred social networks.
- Persuasive copy – The copy you use to sell your services is one of the most crucial aspects of the landing page. You should produce enticing text for your landing page that gives a full overview of your services and advantages. The text on your landing page should be unique and focus on the features that are most important to your target audience.
- A visible phone number – The phone number should always be towards the top or bottom of your landing page so that it is easy to discover. Visitors should be able to call your legal practice by clicking on your phone number and learning more about the services you offer.
- An online form – To attract more responses from your visitors, keep the form on your landing page as short and straightforward as feasible. You should also strive to choose fields that are unlikely to cause confusion among your users, such as first name and last name, email address, company name, and address. This will help to improve your conversion rate and provide visitors with a better experience.
- Social proof – If you want to improve your conversion rate even more, you should incorporate some social proof into your landing page. You can use social proof to highlight positive reviews from your existing customers or testimonials from previous clients to demonstrate the quality of your services. A good landing page can be a great asset for any law firm that wants to generate more leads and convert a higher percentage of them into customers. By following the tips listed above, you can design a website that appeals to your target audience and encourages them to take action.
Use Strategic Geo-Targeting
Your clients will not travel further than they need to and if your online lawyer marketing only includes your main location, you are missing out on potential clients. For example, your law firm may be located in Atlanta, but you might also be willing to take clients in Summerhill, Westview, Piedmont Heights, and more. Your marketing should focus on all of these areas so the potential clients in these locations can find you.
Know if the Client is Ready to Find You
Much of lawyer marketing consists of knowing when the right time is to pay for a click during a qualified lead’s journey. If you pay for a click that does not result in a new client, you have wasted a valuable portion of your marketing budget. For example, you should state which area of law you practice in and you should state it early. Otherwise, you may pay when someone clicks on your ad looking for a personal injury lawyer, but then leaves your landing page once they learn you only practice family law.
Mobile customization is everything today, as more and more people are relying solely on their mobile devices to find businesses in the area, including law firms. While you must customize your website so it is mobile-friendly, you should also customize your PPC ads to make it easier for clients to contact you. One-touch call buttons and other instant means of communication should be a very important part of your lawyer marketing campaign.
Lawyer marketing is a combination of implementing SEO strategies, having a great web design, running PPC ads, and more. You must track your results across all platforms so you know if your marketing campaign is performing, what is working, and learn what is not. You can then base future campaigns off of that information to ensure future success.
Work with an Experienced Lawyer Marketing Firm
There is a lot that goes into legal marketing and you must do it all while trying to run your law firm at the same time. Fortunately, you do not have to do it alone. At MileMark Media, our lawyer marketing experts will take care of all your marketing concerns and deliver a campaign that is effective and converts leads into clients. Call the best lawyer marketing agency of 2022 today at 866-598-6235 or contact us online to learn more about how we can help.