Law Firm Social Media & Blog Marketing
Websites are crucial for law firms today, as they allow firms to get noticed by existing and new clients. However, having a dynamic and responsive website is not enough. Social media has completely changed the ways in which clients communicate with law firms, and how they find them, as well. Combined, blogs and social media platforms today make up two-thirds of the activity of online users. For this reason, it is crucial that in conjunction with your website, your law firm also has a comprehensive social media & blogging strategy that incorporates regular updates, as well as regular blog posting.
Social Media Engagement & Blogging For Law Firms
A responsive and professional website is crucial for law firms today, but you cannot forget about your social media profiles, and we can help there, too. We will:
- Set up your profiles on all major social media websites
- Create and publish engaging blog posts that will effectively communicate your firm’s message on all social media platforms
- Submit to blog directories to increase your exposure to searchers
These different measures will draw in more prospective clients to your law firm and increase your brand awareness and exposure online.
Your expertise is practicing law—the day to day operations of your law firm– ours is legal marketing. Let our team help promote your firm’s unique abilities and build your brand through a comprehensive social media strategy that includes attorney authored blog content and exposure on top social media sites.
Partner with our team to develop your blog and profiles on major social sites, including Facebook, Twitter®, LinkedIn, and up to 100 other sites. A regularly updated blog allows your firm to highlight your legal expertise, strengthen professional networks, develop customer relationships and convert leads to clients.
With MileMark Media Social Media, you’ll get:
- Social Media Setup to engage potential client. Our team will set up your firm’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn with feeds to your blog.
- Blogs that communicates your firm’s message effectively.
- Attorney authored content. Partner with our team to develop a blog content plan on your practice area and geographic focus. We will write blogs on a weekly or b-weekly basis.
- Submission to Blog Directories that improves your blog’s exposure to searchers. We’ll submit your blog to legal blog lists and key blog directories.
- Improve your firm’s chances of attracting prospective clients through your blog and top social media sites.
- Establish your law firm as a respected source for information related to a specific practice area.
- Promote your firm to those prospects currently not aware of your services driving more traffic to your website and generating more leads.
How Social Media Can Help Your Law Firm
Your practice will reap many benefits when an effective social media campaign is in place, let our law firm social media & blog marketing experts help. Visibility on social media can provide your law firm with:
- Establishing an online presence: Although many online users will first go to a major search engine, such as Google, to find information, many will also turn to social media platforms. If your law firm is not engaging in social media marketing, those users will likely find your competition before they find you.
- Establishing authority: Your social media profiles provide a way for you to establish authority within the legal industry. Using these platforms, you can answer user questions and share blog posts that establish your firm as an authority in the legal industry.
- Increasing networking potential: Social media platforms connect you with new and existing clients. As your social media posts reach more people, you increase your networking potential, bringing in more revenue.
How We Can Help
Your legal expertise allows you to help clients with their legal matters every day. Our legal marketing expertise allows more clients to find you, so you can help even more people. Our services include:
- Profile creation: If your firm does not already have a presence on Facebook, Twitter, and the other major social media platforms, we will create a profile complete with feeds to your blog.
- Blog posting: Blog posting gives you a chance to fully showcase your knowledge of the law, which establishes you as an authority on the subject, and will make you more visible in the rankings.
- Knowledgeable content: We provide attorney-authored content in the form of weekly or bi-weekly blog posts that ensure all information is accurate. We also include a geographic focus, so posts are seen by those that are right in your community.
- Visibility in blog directories: Appearing in blog directories further increases your online presence, and brings in more clients to your firm.
- Lead generation: The chances are good that your law firm is surrounded by prospects that simply are not aware you are there to help. Law firm social media and blog marketing can help increase your presence to these prospects, which drives more traffic to your website and generates leads.
Serving these states and the entire US:
- New Jersey
- Washington DC
Contact Our Skilled Law Firm Social Media & Blog Marketing Team
Many law firm leaders are aware that they must have a website, as well as a social media and blog presence. Unfortunately, many do not know how to do it, or are simply too busy running their firm to get bogged down by algorithms and guidelines. It is for this reason that our legal blog and social media marketing team is here to help. We know what the search engines are looking for and how to create interesting and helpful blog posts, all in an effort to get your firm noticed. When you need online marketing help, call us to learn more about what we can do for your firm.