MileMark Media is seeking a qualified Executive Assistant for the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and other C-Level Executives (COO/CRO). The role of the executive assistant is essential to the success of the executives and, as a result, the company. The ideal executive assistant will assist with tasks such as scheduling, reviewing, prioritizing, responding to emails, answering and returning phone calls, organizing documents, maintaining records, taking notes at meetings, and any other administrative tasks that help the executives perform their jobs.
The CEO Executive assistant will perform more than administrative tasks; they are often the executive’s “right-hand person” who enables them to advance company initiatives and goals. They filter and attend to the day-to-day functions that are part of the executive’s role so that the executive can focus on the high-level leadership and strategy functions.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
Executives often need focused assistance with daily tasks and communication. The executive assistant will manage a variety of duties while serving as the point of contact. The position demands great communication skills, flexibility, proactive logistics, and efficiency, with demands and expectations prone to changing on a day-to-day basis. The following are some of the executive assistant’s responsibilities:
- Manage scheduling for company executive(s)
- Draft, review, and send communications on behalf of company executive(s)
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to the logistics of meetings
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the executive
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Maintain various records and documents for company executive(s)
Executive Assistant Skills and Qualifications
The executive assistant should have a bachelor’s degree and ideally some experience working with lawyers or law firms. Some of the key skills for an executive assistant are:
- 3+ years experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management and/or executive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time-management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Ability to multitask
- Basic understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Microsoft Office
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Core knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), Social Media Marketing, and other internet marketing
MileMark Media (MMM) is a performance-based Legal Marketing company with a full array of web solutions including Web Design, Search Engine Optimization (Local & Organic), Social Media, Paid Search (PPC), and Blogging programs.
In 2018 MileMark Media was added to the top 20% of Inc. 5000’s list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in their first year of eligibility. We have made the coveted list for the fifth consecutive year in 2022!
We have 50+ years of combined legal marketing expertise at MileMark Media, we exclusively build and market websites for the legal industry. We utilize only the best strategies from our dozens of studies and experiences in optimizing sites, conversions, trends, and outcomes.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com