California Law Firm Websites
All California industries are competitive, but the legal industry is particularly so. Having a California law firm website has many benefits, but it is surprising the number of practices that do not yet have an online presence. If you do not currently have a website, you are giving your competitors the advantage and sending clients to them when they should be using your practice instead. If you are still in need of a California law firm website, our experts are here to help.
What Benefits Can a California Law Firm Website Provide?
Perhaps the reason why so many law practices in California do not have a website is because so many attorneys are unaware of the benefits they bring. It is crucial to know what these benefits are, and what you are missing out on when you do have a San Diego law firm website. The biggest benefits your law firm will realize once you have a website are as follows:
- Get found by new and existing clients easily
- Build a foundation for PPC ads, social media profiles, and more
- Gain trust among new and existing clients
- Showcase your experience and proven track record
- Build a reputation
- Show off your professional image
- Save money while promoting your firm
After you have a website for your law firm, it is just a matter of time before you start realizing the above benefits.
Features to Include in a California Law Firm Website
Your San Jose law firm website needs to include certain features, such as easy to use contact options, homepages, and more. Although important, your website should include many more features that can help your firm, and users, too. These important features include:
- Navigational tools that are easy to use
- Buttons for sharing on Twitter, Facebook, and other social media platforms
- Forms for lead generation
- Search functions
- Chat boxes and bots
- Internal and external links
- Calls to action
- Location maps
When working with our team of experts, we will speak to you extensively and listen to your needs so we are delivering the California law firm website your practice needs.
Compliance and California Law Firm Websites
Google places many requirements on websites so the search engine can find and answer users’ inquiries easily and quickly. Although there are hundreds of requirements, some of the most important of these are as follows:
- Link to other websites and have websites link back to yours,
- Ensure your website has a responsive design and is mobile-friendly,
- Provide visitors with informative and helpful content,
- Create content that is useful to visitors, not the search engines
Our team of experts can advise on how to remain compliant with Google’s requirements, the best practices to use, and what to avoid.
Call Our Specialists for Help with Your Law Firm Website in California
If you need a California law firm website, our team of specialists at MileMark Media is here to help. We know the features your website needs so potential clients can find you quickly and easily, and can create a website that will bring more revenue to your firm. Call us today at 866-598-6235 or fill out our online form to learn more.