Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is one of the most effective forms of advertising in the online world. Law firms today are starting to use PPC platforms such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads to boost their firm’s online presence and to attract potential clients. Our attorney PPC experts know how to utilize paid search advertising in legal marketing campaigns by following the trends of small businesses and consumers that are searching for law firms and attorneys online.
Attorney PPC Allows for Ownership of First Page Real Estate
Few online visitors today will search past page one of the search engine results pages (SERPs). By utilizing attorney PPC, your law firm can claim more of the first page listings, allowing you to be seen by more people, and more prospective clients. Combining attorney PPC and other best practices of online marketing, such as search engine optimization (SEO), your firm can have multiple links that appear on the first page, so you can have the edge over the competition. Due to the fact that attorney PPC ads are also highly targeted, your firm will also reach qualified leads that are more likely to convert into clients.
Attorney PPC Increases Conversion Rates
Conversion rates simply refers to the amount of visitors that take action while on your law firm’s website, which may include using a live chat feature or calling your law firm directly. Conversion rates are 50 percent higher when using PPC ads in combination with SEO techniques rather than using SEO practices alone. Using attorney PPC ads, you can immediately enhance your visibility online, generate new leads for different practice areas and locations, and optimize your overall marketing investment online.
How Our Attorney PPC Experts can Help
When embarking on attorney PPC campaigns, you need to work with a team that understands the online environment and how to get your ads seen by more prospects. When working with us, our attorney PPC experts will:
- Do the research: Using the right keywords in PPC campaigns is just as important as using them anywhere else online. We will conduct thorough keyword research to determine the most common keywords used in your industry and for your practice areas. We will also incorporate local keywords to draw in prospects in your own community.
- Create ad copy: We will create customized and unique ad copy for your PPC campaign, split testing at least two ads so the ones you are running are always the most effective.
- Create landing pages: PPC ads must direct users to a landing page that is relevant, does not experience down time, and that prompts visitors to convert. We will create landing pages that do just that.
- Make it mobile: Mobility is just as important in PPC ads as it is anywhere else online. We will ensure your ad responds to mobile devices and displays clearly with unique features such as, “Click to call” buttons.
- Tracking: You need to know how your ad is performing and so, we will create a monthly summary campaign report so you can see actual results.
Our Attorney PPC Experts are Here to Help
When you need to boost your online presence by incorporating best SEO practices and PPC advertising, our attorney PPC experts are here to help. Call us today or contact us online to discover how we can help with your PPC campaigns, and more.