Attorney Marketing Experts
Google processes billions of unique searches every day, and the majority of searchers are looking for local businesses, such as a law firm. Still, too many practices do not put enough thought into their website, their search engine ranking, or even bother to claim their local listings.
Although these are fairly simple tasks to do, understanding the algorithms of the search engines and applying that knowledge specifically to law firms has its own difficulties. Our attorney marketing experts knows what those challenges are, and how to overcome them so your marketing strategy boosts your overall online presence. Regardless of where you are in your online marketing campaign, our experts are here to help.
Responsive Web Design is Crucial
The world has gone mobile today, and most visitors access the Internet through their smartphone or tablet. Your website must be prepared for that, and be ready to provide each and every user with a good experience. Our attorney marketing experts will create a mobile-friendly website that requires very little panning, scrolling, and resizing. No matter where visitors are when they reach your site, they will view a professional site that is easy to access and navigate.
Trust Us with Your Legal SEO
Search engine optimization (SEO) is of critical importance today when trying to drive traffic to your website. When working with our attorney marketing company, we will:
- Create organic content: While you can choose to incorporate various paid marketing strategies into your overall campaigns, organic content is one of the best ways to expand your online footprint. Using proven SEO practices, we will create customized content that reaches the top of the search results and that gets your firm seen by more people.
- Local optimization: Most searches are local these days, with users turning to places such as Google My Business, Bing, Waze, and Yelp, to get the information they need. We will provide you with online listings in these directories, including those that have a premium charge.
- Blogging and social media profiles: Users also regularly use social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, to find the information they need. We can create new profiles, or build off the presence you have already started, and create customized blog posts to share to your social media profiles, drawing more traffic to your site.
- Tracking leads: We will implement measures onto your website such as call tracking numbers and live chat windows that can collect detailed information about the leads visiting your website.
- Traffic reporting: You will see the progress your website has made in a traffic report we create using Google Analytics, the industry standing for tracking and reporting.
Call Our Experienced Attorney Marketing Agency Today
Your law firm not only needs a dynamic and responsive website, but a presence in every area where users may search for you. Our attorney marketing company can help you build that presence, starting with your website and expanding to encompass social media profiles, online directories, and more. When you need to improve your online marketing strategy, call us and speak to one of our marketing experts today.