Website Design & SEO Built For Attorneys
Google processes billions of unique searches every day, and the majority of searchers are looking for local businesses, such as a law firm. Still, too many practices do not put enough thought into their website, their search engine ranking, or even bother to claim their local listings.
Although these are fairly simple tasks to do, understanding the algorithms of the search engines and applying that knowledge specifically to law firms has its own difficulties. Our attorney marketing experts knows what those challenges are, and how to overcome them so your marketing strategy boosts your overall online presence. Regardless of where you are in your online marketing campaign, our experts are here to help.
- Law Firm Marketing
- Law Firm Website Design
- Law Firm SEO
- Law Firm Social Media & Blog Marketing
- Law Firm PPC
- Law Firm Videos
Attorney Website Design
The design of your website is much more than just the graphics you use and the content you display. The foundation of your website design directly corresponds with how visitors view it, how easy it is for them to navigate, and even how they feel about your firm once they leave your site. Some of the most important changes to Google’s algorithms rest on mobile-friendliness and responsiveness. This means that you must ensure that your website can be viewed on mobile devices. If your website is not designed for mobile viewing, or you are unsure of its mobile-friendliness, call our attorney website design experts that can help.
Benefits of Mobile-Friendly Websites
Providing your users with a mobile-friendly website when they are searching for legal advice benefits them because they can easily access the information they need. As such, it also benefits your law firm because they will trust that you are professionals that can help with their legal issues and contact you for help.
Mobile website design also provides visitors with simple calls to action, and many different options for contacting your firm with just one tap, connecting you with visitors even sooner. Mobile website designs also include many different options for you, allowing you to choose the type of site that will work best for your firm.
Responsive Website Design vs. Separate Website
Over 90 percent of American adults today carry a smartphone and for many, it is their main medium for accessing the Internet. When working with our attorney website design experts, we will discuss the different options you have for creating a mobile-friendly website. The two main choices are responsive website design or a separate website.
A responsive web design will do just that. It will respond to the device that visitors and potential leads are using and allow them to view a site that is seemingly made just for that device. For most law firms, responsive web design is the best option because it can display your full site in a manner that is easy to access and navigate. However, there are instances in which a separate website is more appropriate.
A separate mobile website can still include buttons that allow users to call or email your law firm with just one tap, display a map with the location of your office, and access to all of your website content. However, separate mobile websites are typically more condensed versions of your main site, which is often not as ideal.
Responsive Web Design is Crucial
The world has gone mobile today, and most visitors access the Internet through their smartphone or tablet. Your website must be prepared for that, and be ready to provide each and every user with a good experience. Our attorney marketing experts will create a mobile-friendly website that requires very little panning, scrolling, and resizing. No matter where visitors are when they reach your site, they will view a professional site that is easy to access and navigate.
Full Website Audit
An attorney website audit is really just a checkup of your website. The online world is always changing and auditing your website provides actionable insights so you can have a strong web presence going forward. Our attorney website audit experts know how to conduct a thorough audit of your website and tell you what is working and what features need improvement, so you and your visitors get everything you need from it. With our expertise, we will conduct an audit on the most important practices the search engines measure today.
During your attorney website audit, we will analyze the search engine optimization parameters on your site to determine if they fall in line with the algorithms of major search engines, such as Google and Bing. We will measure the optimization of images, the schema markup and website tagging, the number of inbound links to your website, and more. These measures will help you understand where your website appears within the search engines, and how many people are finding your site after conducting a search.
As more and more people use mobile devices to search online, Google and the other search engines have placed an emphasis on mobile-friendliness, and they rank websites accordingly. During your attorney website audit, we will test how well your website displays and runs on mobile devices and suggest practices that can increase the responsiveness of your site.
Conversion rates refer to the number of visitors that land on your site and take some type of action while there, whether that is emailing your law firm, or chatting live on the site. When analyzing your conversion, we will determine if your website has several different ways to contact your firm, and will also determine how active you are on social media platforms.
Visitors will only wait approximately three seconds for your website to load. If it does not fully load within that time, they will likely leave your site and head over to a competitor’s. When auditing the speed of your website, we will test how long it takes for your site to load and ensure page redirects are being used correctly and are running properly. Knowing how to improve the speed of your website’s loading time will not only make it more appealing to visitors, but will also catch the attention of the search engines.
Your website needs to be designed with your clients in mind. It should outline the practice areas you specialize in, include details about your firm, and always ensure a secure place for your visitors. Our attorney website audit will ensure that your site is user-friendly and instills trust in visitors.
You likely put a lot of thought into your website when you were first creating it. However, if that was years ago and you have not looked at it since, the chances are good that your site needs a redesign. Our attorney website redesign experts have a combined 45 years of experience and have been redesigning websites for attorneys and law firms just like yours for over ten years. We have developed over 5,000 attorney websites, and we want to put our experience to work for you.
Benefits Of Redesigning Your Website
Redesigning your attorney website brings many benefits, and the process does not have to be a long and arduous one. Redesigning your website can:
- Improve the experience for visitors, better serving their needs
- Keep your site up to date and visually appealing
- Improve the display or surfacing or content
- Brand or rebrand your firm
- Optimize your site so it ranks higher in the search engines
- Develop more business
- Convert more visitors into leads
We offer three different programs for your attorney website redesign that will allow you to realize all of these benefits.
The simplest and most basic option for attorney website redesign, The Facelift is a simple tweaking of your website. We will select a new color scheme and new images to give your website a fresh and modern look, which will tell visitors that you are a true professional.
The Update is a more in-depth website redesign option that will change the images, fonts, and color scheme of your website. Sometimes, the layout of your website is working, but you need a new design that will maximize the experience for visitors. That is what this package provides.
If your website needs a complete overhaul that involves more than mere touching up, The Makeover package will provide it. With this attorney website redesign option, we will completely revamp the site by creating a new homepage and secondary page layouts, improving the navigation of the site, and adding new images, fonts, and colors. We will also create many contact options, making it easier for visitors to get in touch with your firm, and will install social media call outs for some of the biggest platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Our attorney website redesign experts will not only create a more attractive site, but also ensure there are no usability issues so visitors stay on your site, and do not head over to the competition’s.
Website hosting entails a great number of factors, including making sure your website is up and running with little to no downtime, website design, regular content updates, and more. Website hosting focuses on maximizing your website’s performance by ensuring that it is mobile-friendly, responsive, and can get found by more visitors. Our attorney website hosting experts will provide you with this and so much more to give you a website that will give you more exposure and draw in even more visitors.
Premium Features That Make Your Website Better
When working with our team of attorney website hosting experts, you will receive:
- Project Management: Comprehensive project management that ensures your website migration is seamless and a quality assurance testing process that ensures no mistakes are made
- CMS: Access to the content management system that is user-friendly so you can upload or edit content on your own, or you can send us updates to our knowledgeable team
- Regular content: Updates equating to two hours a month on your website to ensure content catches the eye of regular visitors, and the search engines
- Monthly reports: Outlining the performance of your website and detailing how visitors navigate your site
- Social media presence: We will provide your firm with weekly or twice weekly blog content that is written by attorneys and posted to your profiles on the major social platforms, including Facebook and Twitter.
- Live chat: Upon landing on your site, visitors are greeted with a live chat box that can answer their questions right away, allow them to set up a consultation, and convert those visitors into leads.
- Optimization: We will create content that incorporates the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices to get your website placed at the top of the results page. We will also create listings in online directories, also placing you at the top of the organic search results.
- Website redesign: We have many options for website redesign whether you need a complete overhaul, minor tweaking to improve the site’s performance, or something in between.
These are just a few of the services our attorney website hosting experts can provide that will help you secure more qualified leads, and convert those leads into clients.
Trust Us With Your Law Firm SEO
Internet users perform billions of searches every day on the biggest search engines such as Google and Yahoo, and most people are looking for local businesses. When those businesses make search engine optimization (SEO) a priority, it makes it easier for the search engines to find the websites users are looking for. Still, there are too many businesses that do not make SEO a priority and so, are not found when users are looking for them. Our attorney SEO experts understand how critical organic search results are when trying to remain competitive online today. We also have years of experience helping attorneys and law firms specifically with their online marketing needs.
Search Engine Optimization
Our attorney SEO experts know that to be found in the search engines, you need high quality content that incorporates the best SEO practices. We will add the most important keywords into your content, and optimize your title, descriptions, and content so when users need legal help, it is your website they find. We will also provide you with traffic and lead reports on a regular basis so you can see the progress we have made.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is of critical importance today when trying to drive traffic to your website. When working with our attorney marketing company, we will:
- Create organic content: While you can choose to incorporate various paid marketing strategies into your overall campaigns, organic content is one of the best ways to expand your online footprint. Using proven SEO practices, we will create customized content that reaches the top of the search results and that gets your firm seen by more people.
- Local optimization: Most searches are local these days, with users turning to places such as Google My Business, Bing, Waze, and Yelp, to get the information they need. We will provide you with online listings in these directories, including those that have a premium charge.
- Blogging and social media profiles: Users also regularly use social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, to find the information they need. We can create new profiles, or build off the presence you have already started, and create customized blog posts to share to your social media profiles, drawing more traffic to your site.
- Tracking leads: We will implement measures onto your website such as call tracking numbers and live chat windows that can collect detailed information about the leads visiting your website.
- Traffic reporting: You will see the progress your website has made in a traffic report we create using Google Analytics, the industry standing for tracking and reporting.
In today’s online world, it is all about local. Google, Bing, and Yahoo all display local results and maps at the top of the search engine results page, and they all pull this information from the online directories. We know the most important directories to list your business in, and will create, manage, update, and verify your listing on a regular basis. Our attorney SEO experts will also create a listing for you in premium directories, so your website is seen by as many people as possible.
Social Media Optimization
Internet users no longer limit themselves to the major search engines when they are searching online. More and more, they are also starting to turn to social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter, to find the businesses they are looking for. Our attorney SEO experts will either create a profile for you on all of the biggest social media websites, or take over your profile and optimize it so more people can find your firm. We will also create custom, targeted blog posts and post these to your social profiles to grab the attention of users and direct them to your website.
You likely spent a lot of time creating a website that draws in visitors, ranks high in the search engines, and that creates an overall positive experience for users. You know that your website is the foundation of your online presence and so, it is logical to invest a lot of money and time into it. Consumer behavior today has changed though, and users are now using social media more than ever to find interesting and helpful content. Our attorney social media & blogging experts know this, and will create content that attracts even more visitors, and that will build your online persona.
Although some law firms are excited about having a blog, others are not as enthusiastic. The biggest reason firms are sometimes hesitant to create a blog is because they simply do not have the time when running their law firm. However, search engines love content and the more of it you can provide, the higher you will rank. A higher ranking will help you get found by more leads, but blog posts also give your clients more ways to contact you. Once your blog posts are found by users, the legal commentary on your blog will also show your expertise and that you are engaged in your area of law.
Our attorney blog marketing experts will create customized and optimized content that will get you found by more leads and help you build your brand. We will also submit that content to blog directories and legal blog lists, expanding your online presence even more.
Social Media Marketing
People are using social media more and more these days when looking for a local business or service. As such, you need to have a presence on the major sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, and use your profiles effectively. Social media provides you with even more chances to establish your authority in your area of practice and reach more people. Promoting your blog posts over social media provides users with the information they are looking for, and connects them with your firm quickly.
When working with our social media marketing experts, we will set up profiles for your firm on up to 100 different sites and keep those profiles current and active. This will provide your law firm with the exposure you have been looking for, and draw in even more qualified leads.
Serving the entire US:
- Fort Myers
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- New Orleans
- New York City
- New Jersey
- San Francisco
- Washington DC
Our attorney SEO experts will create monthly reports using Google Analytics so you can measure the progress that has been made. Our reports do not include any spam, so you only see the actual traffic and leads that visited your site. We can also implement call tracking and live chat windows that provide you with even more detail about how leads are contacting your firm.
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is one of the most effective forms of advertising in the online world. Law firms today are starting to use PPC platforms such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads to boost their firm’s online presence and to attract potential clients. Our attorney PPC experts know how to utilize paid search advertising in legal marketing campaigns by following the trends of small businesses and consumers that are searching for law firms and attorneys online.
PPC Allows for Ownership of First Page Real Estate
Few online visitors today will search past page one of the search engine results pages (SERPs). By utilizing attorney PPC, your law firm can claim more of the first page listings, allowing you to be seen by more people, and more prospective clients. Combining attorney PPC and other best practices of online marketing, such as search engine optimization (SEO), your firm can have multiple links that appear on the first page, so you can have the edge over the competition. Due to the fact that attorney PPC ads are also highly targeted, your firm will also reach qualified leads that are more likely to convert into clients.
PPC Increases Conversion Rates
Conversion rates simply refers to the amount of visitors that take action while on your law firm’s website, which may include using a live chat feature or calling your law firm directly. Conversion rates are 50 percent higher when using PPC ads in combination with SEO techniques rather than using SEO practices alone. Using attorney PPC ads, you can immediately enhance your visibility online, generate new leads for different practice areas and locations, and optimize your overall marketing investment online.
How Our Attorney PPC Experts can Help
When embarking on attorney PPC campaigns, you need to work with a team that understands the online environment and how to get your ads seen by more prospects. When working with us, our attorney PPC experts will:
- Do the research: Using the right keywords in PPC campaigns is just as important as using them anywhere else online. We will conduct thorough keyword research to determine the most common keywords used in your industry and for your practice areas. We will also incorporate local keywords to draw in prospects in your own community.
- Create ad copy: We will create customized and unique ad copy for your PPC campaign, split testing at least two ads so the ones you are running are always the most effective.
- Create landing pages: PPC ads must direct users to a landing page that is relevant, does not experience down time, and that prompts visitors to convert. We will create landing pages that do just that.
- Make it mobile: Mobility is just as important in PPC ads as it is anywhere else online. We will ensure your ad responds to mobile devices and displays clearly with unique features such as, “Click to call” buttons.
- Tracking: You need to know how your ad is performing and so, we will create a monthly summary campaign report so you can see actual results.
YouTube has over two billion users, which is nearly one-third of the Internet. While the video site may be known for publishing silly videos that go viral, today businesses of all kinds are using it to establish professional videos that get their brand seen, including law firms. Your firm’s presence on YouTube can reach prospective clients and help them develop a better understanding of your firm’s expertise. Our attorney video experts can help you create a professional video that grabs the attention of qualified leads and that will convert them into clients.
Benefits of Creating Custom Attorney Videos
Creating videos may not be one of your main priorities as you are running your law firm, but they hold many benefits you might be missing out on. The biggest benefits of creating attorney videos are as follows:
- Establish a relationship with prospective clients
- Encourage potential clients to contact your firm
- Include an interactive feature on your firm’s website that is always changing
- Provide visitors with an understanding of your expertise in certain practice areas
- Improve your firm’s professional image
- Give you the edge over your competition
- Expand your online reach
- Determine your return on investment
Common Types of Attorney Videos
Lawyers that want to create an attorney video and capitalize on the benefits above often do not know what types of videos to create. As long as you are creating videos that promote awareness of your firm and that reach potential clients, you can create any type of video you would like. Some of the most common types of attorney videos include:
- Storytelling videos, such as a brief history of your firm
- Videos that establish your firm’s expertise in certain practice areas
- Answers to frequently asked questions within a certain area of law
- Personal messages that create a comfort level with potential clients before they even contact your firm
Our Process for Attorney Videos
When creating your attorney video, we will:
- Meet with you prior to the shoot to discuss your vision for the flow and concept of your video
- Shoot the video using professional sound and lighting in your office to promote your image to potential clients
- Provide you with two rounds of editorial feedback so you are guaranteed to be happy with the final product
- Post your video to YouTube so it can reach the largest video community online, and other leading video sharing sites to reach more potential clients
- Create reports and include them in our analytics package so you can see how many times the video was watched on your website
Your law firm only has ten to twenty seconds to capture the attention of online visitors and persuade them to stay on your website. When you can effectively communicate your value proposition quickly within this timeframe though, visitors will remain on your page much longer, and give you the opportunity to convert them into clients. Alaw firm live chat service is one of the most effective ways to grab visitors’ attention and provides a way for prospects to contact you directly.
What is Attorney Live Chat?
Live chat windows provide a live online greeting to visitors any time they land on your website. Live chat allows users to connect with your firm 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days of the year. Live chat boxes are one of the most effective ways to capture qualified leads that convert into clients, so you can follow up on the best opportunities. Live chat features also allow visitors to communicate in the way they prefer. In fact, 92 percent of online users feel satisfied with their experience when they use the live chat feature.
We Specifically Design Attorney Live Chat
Live chat features are particularly important for attorneys and law firms. When visitors land on your website, they are looking for help with a legal issue and typically need help right away. An attorney live chat provides them the opportunity to get the answers they need, and gives you a qualified lead. Our attorney live chat experts will:
- Provide a live chat window that will appear after a delay of your choosing
- Capture leads 24/7/365 on your site through live operators that deliver a live, professional greeting even when you are not available
- Collect important information from leads while refraining from providing legal advice
- Forward only qualified leads that include the prospect’s contact information
- Provide chat transcripts of conversations with all qualified leads directly to your email address or phone so you can understand their entire history
- Prominently place live chat windows and icons all pages of your website so visitors can reach out
- Create a chat script customized for your law firm that will promote your firm’s key differentiators
- Optimize the live chat window for mobile so visitors can reach out to your firm no matter the type of device they are using
Using a live chat box, our team will ensure your website generates results by converting more visitors into clients, and allowing you a more efficient way to follow up with leads.
Call Our Experienced Attorney Marketing Agency Today
Your online presence and marketing strategy relies on an outstanding, professional, and mobile website. Our attorney marketing experts know how to provide you with a site that is easy to navigate, provides the information users are looking for, and that will connect you with the qualified leads your law firm needs. Whether your website design just needs some touching up, or a complete overhaul, call us today to speak to one of our knowledgeable design experts and to learn more about how we can help.