Midwest Account Executive
One of the nation’s fastest growing Law Firm Marketing Companies is offering an amazing opportunity. Led by Industry Pros including an attorney, this company offers tremendous earnings and growth opportunities.
As a our Midwest Account Executive, you will offer a complete line of Internet advertising solutions and multi-media marketing tools to law firms in your protected territory. You will focus on selling new business and maintaining those relationships.
This is a virtual, home-based position so you must be a self-starter and very disciplined. It would be ideal if you have sold either advertising or Internet marketing in to the legal vertical, but any top performing outside sales representative would have the opportunity to apply.
- 5 to 8+ years of documented success in outside sales
- A documentable track record of success in sales and have been a top 20% performer or better for the past 3+ years.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Proven success selling to professionals: either lawyers or other professionals
- Must be accustomed to moderate to high sales call-activity.
- Experience with managing the entire sales cycle as well as cold calling, high daily sales activity, short sales cycles, sourcing leads and strong closing ratios.
- A Geographically protected territory
- Straight residual commission compensation plan with first year’s total compensation of $105,000 at 100% of plan.
Thank you for your interest in our posting. Please email your resume to email@example.com as a MS Word or .PDF attachment. This company is an equal opportunity employer. All submissions are confidential.