Georgia Law Firm Marketing
Website Design & SEO For Georgia Law Firms
In 2018, the American Bar Association conducted a survey that showed that approximately 23 percent of law practices did not have a website. While that number may surprise some, it is even more shocking to learn that statistic was up 15 percent from 2017. Law firms that are without a website are missing out on exponential marketing opportunities. Whether you choose to use your site as the basis for PPC ad campaigns, in your social media posts, or for other uses, a proper website will serve as the foundation that will help boost your online presence in every area, contact our Georgia law firm marketing experts for a free consultation.
- Legal Marketing
- Law Firm Website Design
- Law Firm SEO
- Law Firm Social Media & Blog Marketing
- Law Firm PPC
- Law Firm Videos
Why Do You Need a Law Firm Website?
A law firm website may be easy to overlook as you take on all the important tasks of running a law firm. However, there is one main way potential clients will try to find you today and that is by heading over to your website. If you do not have one, you cannot market your firm to potential clients, run online ad campaigns, or be found by the people right in your neighborhood.
Your website is also a place that allows visitors to learn more about you and your firm. You know you have a proven track record, and your law firm website will allow you to showcase it so potential clients understand the level of experience you bring to every case. Your website will also provide the important information potential clients need, whether it is how to get a divorce, the defenses available for certain criminal offenses, or other helpful answers to their legal questions.
Georgia Law Firm Web Design
As a lawyer, you may not have a website yet and so, you are losing out on a great marketing opportunity to new clients. Or, you may have a website but it was created years ago and needs significant updating. Perhaps your website does not include all the information you would like it to, or the design is out of date. Regardless of your Georgia law firm web design needs, our experts are here to help.
Our Experts Can Provide a New Law Firm Web Design
According to an American Bar Association study conducted in 2018, 23 percent of law practices surveyed did not have a website, and that figure was up 15 percent from the previous year. The figure may seem surprising with the amount of websites today, but it is not. Traditionally, lawyers largely relied on word of mouth to promote their firm. These referrals are still very important to lawyers, but they must also rely on professional Augusta law firm web design that can promote them even more.
Our Macon-Bibb County law firm web design team has the necessary experience with legal web design, and we will use it to make sure your website is easy to find, easy to navigate, and leaves users with a good overall impression of your firm. We know that great web design relies on engaging and informative content, sharp imagery, and behind-the-scenes coding. It is why we include all of these features, and more to deliver the web design that will drive visitors to your site.
Our Experts Can Tweak Your Existing Law Firm Web Design
The only constant that comes with law firm web design is that it is always changing. Perhaps you created your site several years ago and have simply left it without regular updates, new functions, and with an outdated look. Maybe you have created several websites in the past few years and so now, you have a combination of old and new web design that may involve links that do not work or other glitches.
Regardless of the new Richmond County law firm web design you need, we can provide it. If your site just needs some tweaking, we will ensure to keep the overall look and feel of your site. We will also advise on what is currently working on your site, such as your SEO efforts, and what could use improvement, such as the images and graphics included within your design. Just because you do not need a complete overhaul does not mean your website will not benefit from small changes. We know this, and we are happy to provide them, as well.
What Does Your Georgia Law Firm Website Need to Include?
Your Georgia law firm website can include as many functions, features, and sections as you would like. Or, you can keep it very clean and polished with just a few important features. Regardless of the type of law firm website you want to create, there are three important elements you must include. These are as follows:
- A homepage: In most cases, it is the homepage of your website that you will direct users to when they want to know more about your firm. Your homepage should highlight exactly what your firm does, and the benefits your clients enjoy when they choose you for their legal issue.
- A blog: The best Macon-Bibb County law firm websites do not only include practice areas and contact pages. They also include a blog that provides the user with the information they are looking for pertaining to a certain topic, and a way for you to regularly add fresh and new content to your site.
- A disclaimer: As a lawyer, you know that the law governs everything, including how you can market your practice. Disclaimers are an important part of website design because they make it clear to users that submitting a form or chatting in a chat box does not automatically create an attorney-client relationship. A disclaimer can also tell users that they can set up a free consultation without being under any obligation to allow you to take their case.
Georgia Law Firm SEO
People go online every day and when they do, they use search engines such as Google and Bing to conduct billions of searches. The majority of people that use the search engines are customers and clients looking for local businesses, and that includes law firms. When you can implement George law firm SEO practices on your website, the users conducting those searches can find your website more easily.
Still, there are too many law firms that do not incorporate SEO techniques on their site and so, clients often go to the competition instead. Our Georgia law firm SEO experts know how important organic search results are for your practice and we can help you with all of your online marketing needs.
What Does Search Engine Optimization Include?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a term used to describe the practices and methods used to get your law firm’s website found more quickly and easily by the major search engines, such as Google and Bing. There are many best practices for Georgia law firm SEO, including:
- Keywords: Keywords tell Google’s bots what your web page is all about, so Google can then return appropriate results to the user that conducted a search. Keywords included in law firm SEO often include your practice areas, and the terms ‘lawyer’ or ‘attorney.’ However, there are other important keywords, as well. For example, your location will optimize your website for local leads, and combining long tail and short tail keywords can give you an edge over the competition.
- Inbound and outbound links: Inbound links take users to another page on your website while outbound links give other websites a vote, which the search engines take into consideration when ranking a website. However, outbound links to authoritative websites, such as state and federal statutes, can also work in your website’s favor and get the search engines to notice you, too.
- Other areas of optimization: Keywords and links are important, but proper Richmond County law firm SEO will also incorporate other forms of optimization, as well. Our experts will optimize the time it takes to get your website to load, and we will optimize images and more so everything loads properly and does not leave you or users frustrated.
After implementing the most important SEO practices, it is then important to track the results.
The Importance of Proper Tracking
Google Analytics is the industry standard when tracking the progress that your website makes after implementing Macon-Bibb County law firm SEO. We will use Google Analytics to create a report that only shows you the actual results without any spam included so you only gain the information you absolutely need. We can also track phone numbers and live chat boxes to provide you with even more information about how people are contacting your firm.
Our Georgia Law Firm Marketing Experts Can Create the Site You Need
Whether you need an entirely new website, or your old site just needs tweaking, our Georgia law firm marketing experts at MileMark Media can help. Call us today at 866-598-6235 or fill out our online form to learn more about how we can create a website for you that will attract more users and convert them into clients.