Solo Law Firm Website Audit
You went to law school to learn to be a lawyer, not to spend your days figuring out web design. Although your solo law firm website is critical to the success of your practice, it is not a set-it-and-forget-it project. Your website will need constant updating so it continues to appear high in the search engine results returned to users, and you also need to ensure it adapts to the ever-changing search engine algorithms.
How are you supposed to ensure your website does all of this while you try to run a solo law firm? You call our law firm website design experts that will ensure you have a dynamic website that regularly draws in new clients and that always has a fresh and sophisticated look.
Your Home Page
Your home page is often the first impression visitors get about your website, and your law firm. Online ads will direct visitors to your home page, online directories will point back to it, and it is often the page listed within the search engine results. To ensure you have the best homepage possible, we provide:
- Mobile-friendliness: The world today is a mobile one and if your website is not responsive to mobile devices, users will leave your site to find one that is.
- Fresh images: When users are scrolling on their mobile device, or any other, they are more attracted to images than they are text. We will always select the freshest images that will grab the attention of your audience.
- Digestible content: While images are important, you must still also include content that is helpful for users. We can provide this content for you in a manner that is easy to digest so users can find the information they need quickly.
Your Profile Page
As a solo practitioner, it is crucial that users get to know you so you can start to build trust with them. To do this, your profile page should include:
- A professional headshot: It is important that potential clients can put a face to the name and a professional headshot will help them do it.
- Your bio: You should include some of your degrees and other achievements you have earned so clients know they are working with an experienced attorney. However, your bio should also speak to the visitor and tell them how you can help with their legal needs.
The contact page is critically important to the success of your solo law firm website. It should include:
- A contact form: Many potential clients feel better about contacting you through a form so you can call them back. This important element will make the first point of contact less intimidating.
- Important information: Of course, the contact page should include the most important information about your firm including your address, your name, email address, and phone number.
- Links to social media: Your social media profiles are a great way for new and existing clients to reach you, so make sure these appear on your contact page, too.
We Can Create a Website for Your Solo Law Firm
If you have just opened your own law firm, our legal marketing experts at MileMark Media can create the best solo law firm website that will get found and attract clients. Call us today at 866-598-6235 or contact us online to learn more about the successful websites we have built for others, and how we can create one for you, too.